Friday, October 26, 2012

Yesterday's Ensemble!

This was the outfit I wore yesterday when I actually went out and ran errands.  Not pictured is the GORGEOUS green coat I got at the consignment store this past weekend!  I'll have to post images soon!

Shirt: Anthropologie
Oxfords: Wanted Shoes
Jeans: Liverpool Jeans Co.
I did grown-up things yesterday!  I paid off my first parking ticket ever (grr), gave in and ordered new sheets (and I had a 15% off coupon plus free shipping which saved me something like $30!!!), and ordered a hair straightener on Amazon ($38 marked down from $200?!) because my old one won't be unearthed any time soon.  I also went to the grocery store, and bought a bag of full-sized snickers bars... so clearly I still have some growing to do... *ahem*

Anyway, tonight is date night.....  and I'm starting to get nervous.  At least he picked a bar that is 3 blocks from my apartment, so if the night goes poorly I can go home and continue marathoning 30 Rock.  That actually seems like something Liz Lemon would do.... hmm.  So does buying a bag of full-sized snickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment